[SIPForum-discussion] 481 Transction Does not Exist & ACK for 200 OK

Fatine Taoufik T.Fatine at iam.ma
Tue Mar 29 15:57:32 UTC 2011

Hi Raghul,

The SBC should protoct the SIP platform. If it received ACK messages after the timer defined in the SBC, It shoult reject them automaticaly without crashing.

I think also if the sbc forward these messages (ACK) to the proxy, It will reject them also. So, the problem I thing is to look why ACK messages take long time to arrive to the SBC.

I don't know if just Ack messages that arrive late or SIP responses also.

Good luck

T.Fatine