[SIPForum-discussion] "MESSAGE" request for instant messaging service supported in SIPp?

Ruben Roque decruzreuben at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 05:10:06 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs.

My scenario is such that i have a provision to initiate a MESSAGE request
from the PROXY. So in my XML script i need to accept this MESSAGE request
and respond with a 200OK message.

I have reproduced this scenario, but on receipt of MESSAGE request SIPp
displays an error " Discarding message which can't be mapped to a known SIPp
call:"

Note: The XML file which i am using contains a REGISTER with authentication
followed by some delay and then the receipt of MESSAGE request from PROXY

Regards,
Reuben