[SIPForum-discussion] originator of call

Thompson, Dantley Dantley.Thompson at corp.earthlink.com
Tue Jun 14 22:28:11 UTC 2011

Anyone out there had issues terminating inbound to the "FreePBX" based
off the Asterisk SIP stack...Getting 401 unauthorized inbound, but pbx
vendor claims he is not challenging. Modified the headers to only use
IP, and several other attempts at moving, adding, or deleting...Pretty
much threw the book at this, but continue to struggle. Any advice would
be greatly appreciated...

Dantley Thompson | Systems Engineer