[SIPForum-discussion] originator of call

Ankit Agarwal clickankit4u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:14:22 UTC 2011

Vijay,

This is not mandate even because if endpoint is behind SBC which is capable
of doing Topology hiding then Invite will be having only one VIA which will
be of SBC not of endpoint.

Satyadarshi: At the same time it could be better if you could tell your
requirement where you need to find out if endpoint is from proxy or
endpoint.

Ankit Agarwal