[SIPForum-discussion] Polycom oneTouchVoiceMail

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Sat Jun 4 04:12:17 UTC 2011

I have a Polycom 650 config that I am creating and I am trying to get one touch voicemail to function correctly.  I have msn.bypassInstantMessage=1 and up.oneTouchVoiceMail=1.  My phone has 3 different phone numbers (registration) on line keys 1, 2, and 3.  When pressing the Messages button it does not dial voicemail for line key one.  Instead, the phone wants me to select Line 1, Line 2, or Line 3, then it dials directly into voicemail.  However, I am expecting the phone to dial directly into voicemail when pressing messages rather than prompting which line I want to dial voicemail from. I have mwi commented out for lines 2 - 6, so only line 1 has mwi.

  <user_preferences
  up.analogHeadsetOption="0"
  up.offHookAction.none=""
  up.pictureFrame.folder=""