[SIPForum-discussion] SIP T.38

Tomi Lindström tomi.lindstrom at aina.fi
Wed Jun 1 06:36:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have used Audiocodes mediapack for GW and works fine with SIP/T38 to
analog fax.
Audiocodes GW got 2 to 4 analog ports depending on the model.

And Wireshark is great tool for diagnostic and debugging. They got
plugin for audiocodes debug records. You can send debug records from
Audiocodes mediapack to your PC where you have Wireshark running and
there for interpret the signaling.

I guess there is a lot of that sort of ATA on market which works fine
like linksys 3102.

I hope this makes some sense to you.

Tomi