[SIPForum-discussion] provisioning

Mike Dubrin mike.dubrin at tierzero.com
Thu Jul 14 16:32:42 UTC 2011

Hi Sam,

We use HTTPS provisioning for our Polycoms. You just need to set
Menu>Settings>Advanced>Admin Settings>Network Configuration>Server
Menu>Server Type to HTTPS and server address to FQDN/PATH/

Within that FQDN and PATH you should have the primary config file (aka
phone1.cfg) for the phone named as <MACADDRESS>.cfg

In the header of that cfg you list the application and other config files
names which should be in the same path.

Header sample:
<!-- Example Per-phone Configuration File -->
<!-- $RCSfile: phone1.cfg,v $  $Revision: 1.93 $ -->
<APPLICATION APP_FILE_PATH="sip.ld" CONFIG_FILES="0004F2000000.cfg, sip.cfg"
MISC_FILES="" LOG_FILE_DIRECTORY="" OVERRIDES_DIRECTORY=""
CONTACTS_DIRECTORY="" LICENSE_DIRECTORY="">
<phone1>

Mike DuBrin | Sr. Systems Engineer
Tierzero | No Hassle Phones & Data
mike.dubrin at tierzero.com | www.tierzero.com