[SIPForum-discussion] Invite Client Transaction

Sumeetkumar Bhardwaj sumeet_bhardwaj at persistent.co.in
Thu Jan 27 12:53:48 UTC 2011

Hello Mahee,

Could you please let us know which part of ICT you didn't understand? . The timers are used for UDP mode which control the retransmission part of ICT.

Also you can read article from the site below:

http://www.tech-invite.com/Ti-sip-archi.html

Thanks,
Sumeet

Sumeet Bhardwaj | Sr. Software Engineer - Telecom
sumeet_bhardwaj at persistent.co.in<mailto:Laxman_Potbhare at persistent.co.in> | Cell: +91 9096464811
Persistent Systems Ltd  | 20 Glorious Years | Innovation in software product design, development and delivery- www.persistentsys.com<http://www.persistentsys.com/>