[SIPForum-discussion] Adding a Counter in SIPp scripting

Sumeetkumar Bhardwaj sumeet_bhardwaj at persistent.co.in
Wed Jan 19 13:04:11 UTC 2011

This is not a SIPp forum. Please subscribe to SIPp forum and ask these questions there.

SIPp Forum Link: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/sipp-users

Thanks,
Sumeet

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of tom kar
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:41 PM
To: 'shiba shankar rout'; discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Adding a Counter in SIPp scripting

Hello,
I am not sure for what is the counter option and how it works but you can use "-m xxx" parameter to limit max calls/sms sent. Xxx is the amount of calls that will be sent and then scenario stops.

Best regards,
Tom

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of shiba shankar rout
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:37 PM
To: discussion at sipforum.org; shiba shankar rout
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] Adding a Counter in SIPp scripting

Hi All,

Does any body know how would i add a counter value ( which will keep track of no. of SIP messages being sent) in  sipp script ?
for example lets say i send 10 SMS but is there any way to track how many SMS being sent  through sipp script ?

What is the usage of  <recv counter="1"> or <send counter="1"> and where the counter  reflects ?

Please help.

Regards,
S S Rout

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20110119/5a21c45c/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list