[SIPForum-discussion] No:of calls and how much delay can we set -up at uac and response delay at uas

viswavardhanreddy karna viswavardhanreddy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 23:49:42 UTC 2011

Hi every one,
                    I need to clarify one doubt regarding SIPp software does
anyone know about SIPp? I am doing my master thesis on " Evaluating the
performance of various opensource projects" (Various projects like Asterisk,
Openimscore and OpenSIPS)

I need help regarding these problems....

1. How many calls can be sent from UAC to sip server simulaneouslly?

2. Can we set delay at UAC client xml side for sending calls with delay i
mean 10 then doubling to 20 etc....?

3. Can we set response delay at the UAS side in order to give response with
delay for calculating the sip server performances?

I would be more thankful to all please give me correct
information...................

Best Regards,
viswavardhanreddy.