[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding scenario

tom kar tom170 at o2.pl
Tue Jan 11 08:27:08 UTC 2011

Please look : http://sipp.sourceforge.net/doc/reference.html

Best regards,

Tom

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of viswavardhanreddy karna
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 7:44 PM
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] Regarding scenario

Hi All,

            I am doing my master thesis on the SIP server performances. I am using servers like asterisk,opensips and openimscore. For the traffic generating tool i am using SIPp.

I need some information regarding the scenario design that would calculate the SIP server performance. which scenario should be better to evaluate the server performances? I mean some new scenarios not like registration and invite?

I also need some information how many calls does the servers can handle server like asterisk,openimscore and opensips. how does the the sipp send the calls to server (simultaneouslly) and with what duration does the sipp send the each call?

please provide me some information on this i would be thankful to all of you...

Awaiting for the reply as soon as possible............

with regards,

viswavardhanreddy.