[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding scenario

viswavardhanreddy karna viswavardhanreddy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 18:43:31 UTC 2011

Hi All,
            I am doing my master thesis on the SIP server performances. I am
using servers like asterisk,opensips and openimscore. For the traffic
generating tool i am using SIPp.

I need some information regarding the scenario design that would calculate
the SIP server performance. which scenario should be better to evaluate the
server performances? I mean some new scenarios not like registration and
invite?

I also need some information how many calls does the servers can handle
server like asterisk,openimscore and opensips. how does the the sipp send
the calls to server (simultaneouslly) and with what duration does the sipp
send the each call?

please provide me some information on this i would be thankful to all of
you...

Awaiting for the reply as soon as possible............

with regards,
viswavardhanreddy.