[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding new parameters that will affect SIP server performances

viswavardhanreddy karna viswavardhanreddy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:53:34 UTC 2011

Hi all,
           I am doing my master thesis in sweden in one of the main college,
Topic is on evaluating performance of various open sip sources.... i mean
server performances.....

I need some help regarding the parameters that are going to affect server
performances..... ( New one not old like ..... no:of calls/sec. no:of
successfull calls,no:of registrations like that)
We have been reading from a long time but we havent found the new ones. At
last we finally found the sip forum to post our question....

Hope i get good result and help me to overcome this problem....

Bst regards,
viswavardhan