[SIPForum-discussion] OPTIONS from

bhanu gowda prakashec1983 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 06:52:28 UTC 2011

Adding some info for your query

You can differentiate between OPTIONS arrived from server and OPTIONS
arrived from another endpoint registered with same server by checking the
Request URI i.e "The target of the OPTIONS request is identified by the
Request-URI,
   which could identify another UA or a SIP server" and by Contact header
i.e Who is originator.

Regards
Bhanuprakash HP