[SIPForum-discussion] Access URL in SIP Invite

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Tue Dec 20 21:42:56 UTC 2011

I would imagine using their own training material is the way to go. It's $375 for the course. Otherwise, if you're looking for a good overall guide to SIP I would recommend either Travis Russell's book or Alan Johnston's book.  Both are excellent and the only two books I keep on hand as reference for all things SIP (short of digging through RFC's).