[SIPForum-discussion] What all the SIP error codes can be sent before 180 ringing and after 180 ringing.

kondareddy godlaveety kondareddi24 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 07:19:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

Can any one help me out with the follwing scenario.

can we send 4xx client error codes after sending 180 ringing?

1. if so what all the 4xx SIP error codes can be sent before SIP:180 and
after SIP:180?

Can we send 5xx server Error codes after seding 180 ringing?

2. if so what all the 5xx SIP error codes can be sent before SIP:180
ringing and after SIP:180?

Can we send 6xx Global error codes after 180 ringing?

3. If so what all the 6xx error codes can be sent before 180 ringing and
after SIP:180 ringing?

Regards,
Kondareddy