[SIPForum-discussion] Feedback on SSCA certification

Harry West westie5017 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:34:50 UTC 2011

Good Evening Sid,
I hope you are well.
Personally, I have found the SSCA certification invaluable in my personal development and career progression. The content is brilliant and the delivery is second to none. I agree with Ashish, as I too found it more geared towards SIP as a solution and the practical aspects and application of the protocol itself. It makes it considerably more useful and interesting as opposed to watching/hearing someone read the RFC from cover to cover.
 I would definitely recommend it! Thanks SIP School
Kind Regards,

Harry WestBCPA - ACP/S - SSCA - CCNA - ITIL