[SIPForum-discussion] Call Forwarding

caglar er beratcaglar at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 06:59:27 UTC 2011

although mainly destination address is determined from R-URI header, to header can be same with R-URI or not. In that case if you are coming from a PSTN network and usıng ISUP to SIP conversions, according to all specs Q1912.5 and-or 3GPP or RFC s , CDPN from ISUP side mapped to R-URI and To header. Some spcecific situations can occur but the configurations can be done for this for aligning R-URI and To header.

Shortly, most cases I am expecting C number in  to Header.

Cheers.
Berat Caglar ER