[SIPForum-discussion] RTP ssrc change during a call

Maciej Wasiel Maciej.Wasiel at dialogic.com
Fri Aug 19 00:48:37 UTC 2011

Hi,
Was the timestamp restarted? If not, then this is not a stream re-start and you should treat the new audio as part of the original stream.
Regards,

Maciej Wasiel
Software Engineer, Dialogic Research Inc | Address: 15 Crawford Street, Needham, MA 02494 | Phone: (781) 433 9771 | Mobile: (508) 740-2641 | Fax: (781) 433 9255