[SIPForum-discussion] Single duplex conferencing

HM Kias hmkias at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:22:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

Did you check about the Centralized Conference Manipulation protocol (CCMP)
for the SIP conference?

The Centralized Conference Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) has been defined to
create, schedule, and define media types and resources for a SIP conference.
CCMP also supports conference control operations during a conference such as
muting a participant, and removing or adding a participant.

Regards,

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 1:28 PM, mpumelelo august <lelo.august at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanx Tester
>
> I want to host a conference. I'm using Mobicents, I deployed their
> conference demo but I want it to be one way; ONLY I'M AUDIBLE, NOT MY
> CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS.
> I'm assuming I'll either have to edit the coding or disable the
> microphone in the softphone I'm developing as well.
> Any ideas?
>
> On 7/28/11, tester voip <tester.voip1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Whts the prob in this?Your softphone/hardphone must be having conferenece
> > facility.
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:19 PM, mpumelelo august
> > <lelo.august at gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> Hi guys
> >>
> >> I want to initiate a single duplex conference, from my machine to my
> >> conference participants..
> >> Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
> >>

> >> Kind Regards
> >> Lelo

HM Kias
91-9443467600