[SIPForum-discussion] Military E1 Configuration & Quality Standards for SIP & TDM Trunking

Rohan Sarker rohansarker1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:15:21 UTC 2010

*Military E1 Configuration & Quality Standards for SIP & TDM Trunking*

I know already know that in SIPFORUM there are many members who are from US
Navy, US AirForces and US Armed Forces background.

I would like to know from them that for Military E1 Configuration for TDM
Trunking & for Military use for SIP Trunking, what Quality standards,
Security standards & Functional Standards we should use that is more or less
acceptable globally.

Regards
Rohan Sarker
IBM Pune & IBM Kolkata & IBM Bangalore