[SIPForum-discussion] Research and Simulations in SIP Security Issues.

intesab hussain intesab at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:28:54 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,I need to know about the research topics in SIP Security, I am research student and  currently I am working on Invite flooding (DoS Attacks), do this topic have capability to focus on the reserach ? Or I should look for other security issues, for examples, SPAMS etc.Moreover, I am new in simulations. I am working on OPNET to develop the simulation of one proposed solution. Do we have any GUI based simulator which can simulate our solutions better than OPNET ??Thanks in Advance
INTESAB
France