[SIPForum-discussion] SIPp configuration procedure for making 50 simultaneous calls

Goel, Shaswat Shaswat.Goel at ipc.com
Wed Sep 8 18:52:03 UTC 2010

How can we use Loadunner for SIP based performance testing?

Regards
Shaswat

[cid:green-logo7e0e.jpg]Please consider the environment before printing this email.

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of Rohan Sarker
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 10:57 PM
To: Ruben Roque
Cc: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] SIPp configuration procedure for making 50 simultaneous calls

Use LoadRunner as Performance Testing Tool.

Regards
Rohan Sarker
IBM Kolkata & IBM Bangalore
Tel:+919903051236

On 9/5/10, Ruben Roque <decruzreuben at gmail.com<mailto:decruzreuben at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi All,

Good afternoon,

I wanted someone to help me configure SIPp performance testing tool.

Working sceanrio:
1)Assume the UAC and UAS are running on the same host PC.
2)Assume I have added about 100 users in the IPPBX(SIP proxy server) starting from 1000 to 1100.
3)I want simultaneous calls going on starting from user 1000 calling user ---> 1050  and the last call will be between user 1049 and ---> user 1100 . So basically there should be 50 active simultaneous calls.
4)Do i need to configure these users separately in an XML file so that SIPp knows which user should call other user as mapped and mentioned in step 3.

So basically once we complete these above tests we can verify if the SIP proxy server can handle 50 simultaneous INVITE requests.

Kindly get back to me if any clarifications are required.

Any procedure docs of SIPp testing in your LAB, could be of help.

Thanks,
Reuben

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail.E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be intercepted, deleted or interfered with without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. If you are not comfortable with the risks associated with e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate with IPC. IPC reserves the right, to the extent and under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20100908/fa841367/attachment-0002.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: green-logo7e0e.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 1268 bytes
Desc: green-logo7e0e.jpg
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20100908/fa841367/attachment-0002.jpg>

More information about the discussion mailing list