[SIPForum-discussion] T38 Fax Transfer successful but disconnects

Sriram Subramanian sriram.ngn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 04:41:20 UTC 2010

Hi,
         I need to see the trace to conclude on this so can you please share
it.At teh outset there are various factors too

1)Is your Fax a soft fax or a hardware device
2)At the B end is the functionality of recieving two pages enabled (this is
incase of a Hardware fax machine like panasonic)
3)wat eventually happens to your sip signalling do u see a bye from A after
it sends Page 1.

Regards,
Sriram