[SIPForum-discussion] 180 Ringing not generated

Wayne.Davies wdavies at broadsoft.com
Wed Sep 8 01:08:41 UTC 2010

Confirm which of the following is occurring:

1)      The device is not sending ANY 1xx response
Or

2)      The device is sending  a 1xx response just not to the address your expecting

If (1) then you need to visually inspect the request to see if it is valid and get debugging from the device, try an alternate device.
If (2) then check the route and contact fields etc in the request to ensure they are valid / correct.