[SIPForum-discussion] SIP API question

Rohan Sarker rohansarker1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 00:07:23 UTC 2010

Try to use Java Eclipse / .NET C# Microsoft Framework for API / VXML (Voice
XML) Software

If you have a lab in your company that supports XP [Xtreme programming], you
can program by creating phase differences and voltage drops across a room
and causing SIP initiated Conference feature.

*I cannot help you more than that. Take care. Best of luck.*

Regards
Rohan Sarker
IBM Kolkata & IBM Bangalore
Tel:+919903051236