[SIPForum-discussion] FAX Issue in VoIP

Sam u2nsam at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 19:05:41 UTC 2010

Hi Murali,

Try using the lowest compatible baud rate
and if there is buffering mechanism either on freeswitch or the endpoint ,
increase the buffer.
Use only g711 codec and remove all codecs from transmitting device, and
there shouldnt any packet loss while transmitting.

What type of signaling responce you have when the fax fails ?

Regards
Sam