[SIPForum-discussion] RTP implementation

Maciej Wasiel Maciej.Wasiel at dialogic.com
Wed Oct 13 16:57:03 UTC 2010

Hi,
Colin Perkins's book on RTP (RTP: Audio and Video for the Internet ) is a great place to start for RTP stack designers. RAT (Robust Audio Tool - http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/software/rat/) is an older open source RTP-based conferencing tool written in C that can serve as an implementation guide. Good Luck!
Regards,
Maciej