[SIPForum-discussion] RTP implementation

andre heller andre.heller1 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 12 09:08:31 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,
I am looking for implementing the Real-time Transport Protocol on my board.
I have done fair amount of research about RTP by reading some books and have a basic understanding about it like how it works about the different types od fields and so. But can you guys suggest me some useful books/links/papers which describe how to implement it, especially in the programming environment i.e any concerned material for RTP Programming. So any suggestions of where I can start would be greatly useful.
Thanks,
Andre
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.