[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Video Calls & PSTN/GSM Interface

shaikh. bashaa shaikh.bashaa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 01:49:08 UTC 2010

Dear All thank you very much for your update on this topic.

I have tested, but could not succeed. Let me explain you in detailed as
follows.

I have a SIP gateway from www.Vanaccess.com <http://www.vanaccess.com/> that
has FXO/FXS port and call forwarding feature from SIP to PSTN and PSTN to
SIP. I don't have any other hardware or software except internet.

I need to have the following features.

1. Make VOIP to PSTN Calls. If you are out of your country and want to make
local phone calls using your local phone line in your country. you will make
a SIP call to your office and access PSTN line to make local PSTN calls as
if you are in your local country.

2. Make PSTN to VOIP Calls-If you are out of your office and want to make
SIP call from any landline or mobile phone. Your will call   your office
from any local land line phone or mobile and access SIP line to make SIP
calls.

3. Forward to PSTN - If some one calls on your SIP number it should
automatically transfer the call to specified PSTN number.
4. Forward to VOIP - If some one calls on your PSTN number it should
automatically transfer the call to specified SIP number.

5. Conferencing between several networks such as SIP to PSTN / GSM or GSM /
PSTN to SIP.

What do I require to have all these features in terms of hardware and
software? Your detailed response in this regard would be very much
appreciated. I would be remain thankful to you. Regards,