[SIPForum-discussion] NOTIFY Error

Michael Reynolds mreynol5 at mkrpro.com
Fri May 28 17:06:59 UTC 2010

I hope that this email gets posted to the forum but if not, would you kindly
do so for me.  I am attempting to light the MWI on a 3300 device via SIP.  I
will be lighting the device from another server which is actually my web-app
IIS server.  I am able to REGISTER and to SUBSCRIBE however when I transmit
the NOTIFY, the SIP server times out and I receive a "The device is unable
to receive a response - Time out".  What device is it referring to and how
might I take corrective action?

Michael Reynolds

CrystalVoice, LLC

Tel: 772-539-9034