[SIPForum-discussion] Call with a Invite after 200OK

Vijay Tiwari vijay11tiwari at gmail.com
Fri May 14 05:38:25 UTC 2010

Hello Chittaranjan

yes i agree on your point, but in that case, we are mapped or force to send
the 500 error code. but i am saying the sample thing that if between the
call any SDP mismatch or new SDP paramter come into re-invite then if party
do not support that parameter  then correct error code is 488 not the 500.

Zuñiga, Guillermo

if you send both side of call legs then everyone give you the better answer.
500 server internal error means your server do not process your call it will
be 100 reason for that.

--
They can because they think they can.