[SIPForum-discussion] Open Source Media Servers for RTP Streaming, Voicemail and ACD features

Harry West westie5017 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:15:31 UTC 2010

Good Afternoon,
I hope you are well.
Can anyone suggest an open source Media Server for RTP streaming, voicemail, ACD, IVR type functionality? I've investigated a suite that includes the Mobicents JSLEE AS and Mobicents Media Server but haven't found the answers that I'm looking for.
Can this Mobicents suite support for this type of functionality?
Kind Regards,

Harry