[SIPForum-discussion] SIP based IVR SDK

BUI THE VINH bui_the_vinh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 15:05:52 UTC 2010

Hi everyone!

I'm trying with PortSIP IVR SDK but can't hear anything.
I use the MiniSIPServer as SipServer, PortSIP IVR as a UA, PortGo as another UA. All of them run on one PC or on different PCs of same LAN.
When PortGo call PortSIP IVR, the call established but PortGo can hear nothing and PortSIP IVR can't receive DTMF (RFC 2833, SIP Info) dialed by PortGo. 2 softphone on these PCs can call each other successully.

Please help me with PortSip or another SIP SDK! Thanks you very much!