[SIPForum-discussion] Need Help to set the port no 5060

nikhil subhedar subhedarnikhil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 06:29:45 UTC 2010

Dear All,
I am using i am using SIP stack of PJSIP and regarding this i  need one help
.
I  have integrated above mentioned stack with WEindows mobile sdk and while
running this emulator my SIP soft phone is  aquiring port number 5060 as
well as my emulator is also aquiring port no 5060 . Just because of that i
am not able to send thr INVITE request  to the  sopftphone.

Can anyone help me in this regard.......?

Tha nks in advace  for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil