[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Traffic Monitoring

shaikh. bashaa shaikh.bashaa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:40:18 UTC 2010

Thank you Mr. Raj for your kind reply. But I am looking for a third party's
online website / web interface to get the SIP CDR's Call detail records
instead of downloading the software on pc and monitoring it.

For instance, Flaphone.com is a third party's online website / web interface
to make SIP calls by entering our provider's proxy address and account
credentials.

I am looking for the same way for a third party's online website / web
interface to get the SIP CDR's by entering our provider's proxy address and
account credentials.

Hope you understand me. Waiting for an earliest reply. Thanking all in
advance. Regards,