[SIPForum-discussion] What happen in this scenario?

lakhan patel lakhan.p at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:37:33 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for ur overhauling response!!

But I am pretty bit confuse.

To add on to the discussion of Expire Header field here I quote:
               Expire header indicates that the "INVITE sender should
receive 2xx response within this time else the Sender may choose to CANCEL
the request" as against the register request wherein the Expire Header
indicates to the registrar for how long the registration should remain
active.

@Karthic
Yes, it is a test case.

--