[SIPForum-discussion] Increasing ASR in Trunk Groups

SARKER, ROHAN (ROHAN) rohan.sarker at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Jan 19 09:15:30 UTC 2010

Dear all,

ASR: Answer Seizure Ratio is an important KPI for Telecom Switching Networks.

In order to increase ASR, many telecom networks in India had based a strategy to change Trunk Group functionality on day time basis, for instance: in day time SIP will be used and in night time TDM / ISUP will be used.

We are inviting vendors across the world to help us develop software for this type of application.

Cognizant & Wipro are world leaders in making such kind of software. We are inviting other vendors too develop such trunk functionality change dependent on time software

Thanks!!!

Thanks and regards

Rohan Sarker

Deputy Manager