[SIPForum-discussion] regarding QoS for SIP signaling

DEEPAK SHARMA deepaksharma06 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:51:49 UTC 2010

Hi Nishant,

For which IMS release you are looking the information.
If it is typical R5 IMS network then you may read the Policy Control
mechanism in IMS network.

Policy Control mechanism is the terminology through which QoS is controlled
in IMS network.

You may refer to 3GPP 29.207 for detailed description.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Roy, Nishant Kishore <nishantkr at hp.com>wrote:

>  Hi every one,
>

> If I want to configure QoS for the SIP signaling part only what all header
> need to be set ? can you give me idea how I should proceed with it ?
>

> Can you provide me a link for a document for better understanding of these
> kind of case.
>

> Regards
>
> Nishant

Thanks