[SIPForum-discussion] SIP- Issue while routing the call

Tejal bansal tejalbansal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 04:42:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have installed SIP in a standalone mode where when placing a call through
xlite it goes to the strategy( Where we are targeting a particular skill)

Tries to execute and then throws a error *(‘Unsupported Operation’*
“*EventError
is received for tserver SIP_TServer[SIP] - Unsupported operation received
from 65200(SIP_TServer) . Not sure if sip is not supporting something.)*

Neither the call goes to the right skilled agent nor does it go to the
default DN. Finally the call gets deleted.Kindly let me know what could be
the issue.

Regards,

Tejal