[SIPForum-discussion] Hi SIP Implementers........

Kanthraj Kanthu kanthraju.84 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:40:07 UTC 2010

Hi... Every one....

             I am looking for SIP Conference server related information,
that too on Distributed mixing Model.

            My problem is, what SDP media I should reply in the 200OK
response for the re-INVITE received from any  party at conference server???
I mean, do I need to put that re-INVITE to HOLD by putting 0.0.0.0 IP
address in the answer or can I use the previous connections to answer for
re-INVITE at the Conference server(Distributed mixing model).

Regards
Kanthu.......