[SIPForum-discussion] 回复: RES: please help me. when i register to the SoftSwitch, It just reply 403 forbidden, why?

juyong li capesonlee at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Dec 2 13:53:11 UTC 2010

Hi Songtao,
 Register a PUI with different IPs means the roaming
 just happened. Network deregisteriation happens when the same pui
register from different IP. That is the registar will delete the
previous binds first and then insert the new binding.

Unfortunately
 Early IMS dons't support user roaming function. In order to register to
 the SS successfully your gate way need to maintain the user's IP which
register to SS. and send a register request whose
expires = 0 and it's contact is the previous IP it has registered
before you send  a register request with a new IP.

--- 10年11月30日,周二, Vagner aranha <vagner.aranha at gmail.com> 写道: