[SIPForum-discussion] Developing a SIPPHONE in PHP

James Mbuthia jmmbuthia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:41:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

Am a SIP newbie and am  working on a college project to create a web based
sipphone using PHP and opensips. I've installed and configured opensips on a
server now am stuck at creating the sipphone. The phone will be web based
and will have UAC/UAS components to initiate and receive responses. My PHP
and javascript skills are good, am stuck at developing the user agent. All I
need is guidance on how I can go about developing the user agent, can anyone
point me to the right direction.

james