[SIPForum-discussion] Fax call flow

Maciej Wasiel Maciej.Wasiel at dialogic.com
Mon Aug 23 18:37:17 UTC 2010

Hi Ridhuan,
Even if T.38 is not supported, don't be surprised to see a second G.711 re-invite from the terminating gateway once it detects a fax call. This re-invite will often suggest disabling silence suppression and changing the ptime in order to improve the line conditions for the fax pass-through call.

Maciej