[SIPForum-discussion] SIP-PSTN CANCEL call flow

Murali Vuppandla mvuppand at cisco.com
Wed Apr 28 06:20:47 UTC 2010

A is a SIP end point where as B is simulated legacy POTS subscriber. A calls
B, B rings and A terminates the call before B answers. We are all well aware
that CANCEL is being sent from UAC(SIP) followed by 200OK from the Gateway.

What's the message sequence at the other end(b/n gateway and POTS
subscriber). And what about the release cause in RLC message ??

If anyone has come across this scenario, pls. update me.

Regards,

Murali.