[SIPForum-discussion] Help ragrding multiple SIP clients

vamsi krishna kadiyala34 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:08:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

My name is Suraj and I work for Neumeric Technologies Corporation. We have a
framework for Developing and Deploying IVR applications. Our plan is to
integrate our framework with multi threadedSIP applications for simultaneous
calling. I am trying to find an economical way to do that.
I do not want to buy any third party software like Voxeo and Nuance. We are
hoping to develop our own stuff.  So I was hoping you could help me out in
this regards.

Ant general ideas would be of great help to me.

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Suraj