[SIPForum-discussion] Doubt regarding sipp with SER --- logs attached

Sriram Subramanian sriram.ngn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:58:04 UTC 2009

Hi Mohan,
                   I think i found out the reason for your problem .Check
your UAS script you have not mentioned the Via header for the 200 OK your
had written for the BYE.

Include the [last_Via:] in that 200 OK message in the UAS script and things
should mostly work fine.

You can also see in your traces that the 200 OK which is sent from the UAS
has no Via header when it sends to the SER.The SER might have dropped it as
it does not account for a VALID TRANSACTION as ther is no branch to indicate
it .

Regards,
Sriram