[SIPForum-discussion] Wrong Re-invite

trungdo trungdo at patton.com
Tue Nov 3 20:11:43 UTC 2009

Hi Randy,

The Ethereal trace look like you call from SIP phone to PSTN though IPBPX
but the IP PBX is connect to VoIP gateway ( which gateway connect to PSTN
though FXO interface) so that mean the IP PBX send back to SIP Phone 183
before send back to SIP phone 200 Ok but no have any confirm answer because
the IP PBX hear the dial-tone from VoIPgateway.

The log trace no have any sounds so I can¹t analyze why the UA ( your SIP
phone ) send invite to PSTN request switch to T.38 but normally, the called
will send back to calling the message request switch to T.38. In this case,
you can looking for the configure your SIP phone or gateway (
OXO_GW_710/0.21.001) disable mode detect tone fax also Fax T.38 mode
normally.

Regarding

TrungDo