[SIPForum-discussion] REFER failing with 403 Forbidden.

Andy Burbidge Andy.Burbidge at tmscomtelco.com
Tue May 26 10:48:38 UTC 2009

I have been lurking for a while on this mailing list but unfortunately I have not had the time to read everything, so apologies if my problem has been answered in the past.

I am developing a Voicemail application using VoIP and we are currently testing in house using a Brekeke PBX and SIP server. I have a problem were under certain circumstances 'diverts' (SIP REFERs) are failing with a 403 Forbidden response.

I have asked the question on the Brekeke SIP forum but I think I have reached a technical dead end. I am not sure that I fully understand all the finer detail of SIP so you may have to ask me some additional questions and I may yet ask some daft questions :)

Pleas see the link below for the whole discussion so far and I will so my best to fill in any gaps.

http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=6637

I would very much appreciate a solution to this problem as it is a bit of a 'show stopper' for me at the moment.

Looking forward to your assistance :)

Andy Burbidge
Voice Developer
andy.burbidge at tmscomtelco.com
Tel:  0044(0)1202654025
Fax: 0044(0)1202870866
www.tmscomtelco.com
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual addressed in the body of the message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TMS-ComTelco. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error then please contact the sender.