[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Forum Sponored Event - Service Delivery Frameworks Details & Discount

Kim Schofield ksdm at comcast.net
Tue May 12 21:08:07 UTC 2009

  <http://www.iir-conferences.com/images/headers/CG2536.gif>

www.iir-conferences.com/sdf
<http://www.iir-events.com/IIR-Conf/page.aspx?id=19611>

Dear subscriber

Have you booked your place at this year's Service Delivery Frameworks
2.0 conference yet? In order to take advantage of the last tier of early
booking discounts, reserve your place by Friday 15th May by registering
online at www.iir-conferences.com/sdf
<https://webmail.informa.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.iir-ev
ents.com/IIR-Conf/Page.aspx?nrid=11917%26id=19455%26vip=test%26vip=> .
Alternatively you can also call our Customer Service team on +44 20 7017
7483 or email us at registrations at iir-telecoms.com. Please quote the VIP
number CG2536SIFO  when registering.

Without addressing all the technical and commercial preconditions needed
to support the effective delivery of innovative and profitable services,
operators will not be able to exploit new revenue streams and compete
with Internet players. IIR's Service Delivery Frameworks 2.0 conference
has been designed to examine the broad range of strategic and technical
issues that operators need to address in order to maximise the potential
of their SDF.

Gain practical insights from both operators and application developers,
including:

*	Hear what expectations and requirements Qatar Telecom places on
an SDF

*	Learn from Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa how to evolve your
architecture towards SDP 2.0 in order to enable third party innovation
and fully exploit the "long tail"

*	Listen to Telefónica Móviles detail the prerequisites and
challenges involved in getting the business model right

*	Hear two different perspectives on the risks and opportunities
of opening up APIs to third party providers from Telefónica I+D and Fox
Mobile Distribution

...plus many more. For further information and to download the brochure,
please visit www.iir-conferences.com/sdf
<https://webmail.informa.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.iir-ev
ents.com/IIR-Conf/Page.aspx?nrid=11917%26id=19455%26vip=test%26vip=>

This intensive 3 day event will give delegates the unique opportunity to
learn more about the latest developments in SDF evolution and share
ideas with their peers, industry professionals and application
developers.

Reserve your place today by:
Calling our Customer Service team on +44 20 7017 7483
Registering online at www.iir-conferences.com/sdf
<https://webmail.informa.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://webmail.i
nforma.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.iir-events.com/IIR-Conf/
Page.aspx?nrid=11917%26id=18822%2526vip=>
Emailing us at registrations at iir-telecoms.com.

If you have any questions about the conference agenda or speaking
opportunities, please feel free to contact me directly at
kperanen at iir-conferences.com.

I look forward to meeting you and your colleagues in Berlin!

Kind regards,

Katrin Peränen
Conference Producer
IIR Conferences (Telecoms)
kperanen at iir-conferences.com

P.S. If you would like to attend in a group, you could save even more -
to find out about the Special Group Discounts available,  please call
Anthony Streeter on +44 (0) 20 7017 7145 or send an email to
astreeter at iir-conferences.com.

Associate Sponsor:

 <http://www.amdocs.com/>

Kimberly Schofield